Adobe Substance 3D Stager For Mac v2.0.1 Best Media App For MacOS X
Adobe Substance 3D Stager For Mac v2.0.1 Best Media App For MacOS X. Hi Friends Today I Am Going To Share the Best Media App For MacOS X. Build and assemble 3D scenes in Adobe Substance 3D Stager intuitive staging tool. Set up assets, materials, lights, and cameras. Export and share media, from images to web and AR experiences. Substance 3D Stager lets you make creative decisions in context. Also, Check Out iMediaCut For Mac. Refine and adjust your composition in real-time. Visualize and edit advanced materials with complex lighting and shadows. (Stager is not yet available on Macs with Apple M1 chips.) Build your realistic 3D scenes with quick and efficient smart tools. Block out shapes, snap elements, activate physics to avoid collisions between models, and generate simple lights.
Stager comes with models, materials, and lights to get started. Or explore and use the thousands of high-end assets made by our 3D experts and included with your Substance 3D Collection plan. Leverage the full power of Creative Cloud: import elements from Modeler, Painter, Designer, and Sampler. Edit images in Illustrator and Photoshop, and instantly see your modifications in Stager.
The Features Of Adobe Substance 3D Stager For Mac:
- Work on your final image.
- Tools to flesh out your ideas.
- Access a vast network of resources.
- Connect to your 3D toolset.
- [Animation] Added new orbit animation preset with duration, target, reverse, and easing controls.
- [Animation] Added new spin animation preset with duration, target, reverse, and easing controls.
- [Animation] Added a new timeline panel for previewing animation with play, stop, and scrub controls.
- [Animation] Added new interface controls in render mode for exporting animations as image sequences of PNG or PSD (one image per frame of animation).
- [Render mode] Added ability to use the real-time rendering engine while in render mode for quick exports and fast animation previews.
- [Import] CAD formats are now available for import for all users.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting geometry, normals, transforms, and hierarchy information.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting materials in USD preview surface definition. Best for use with external apps.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting materials in Adobe Standard Material definition. Best for use with Adobe apps.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting cameras including transform, the field of view, and depth of field information.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting environment lighting. Multiple layers in Stager’s environment system will be baked on export to a single environment light.
- [USD export] Added support for exporting physical light objects (spot, point, area, and directional light objects).
- [USD export] Added support for exporting ground plane information. Note, Stager’s ground plane is unique and may not import to other apps.
- [USD import] Added support for reading visibility of objects when importing USD files.
- [Crash reporting] Added new workflows for in-app reporting of crashes. The crash reporting window will show on the application restart.
- [Actions] Added new actions for mirroring selected objects in global and local space. Choose axis orientation (X, Y, Z).
- [Properties] Added support for negative scale in the properties panel. Allows inverting and flipping meshes.
- [Rendering] Added support for negative scaling in the rendering engine. Previously inverted meshes would render with graphic issues.
- [Preference] Added a preference for setting the default resolution of SBSAR materials. The default preference is 1024.
- [Starter assets] Updated and added new parametric models to the starter assets.
- [Rendering] Fixed an issue where background images would move position` when completing a render.
- [Rendering] Fixed an issue where background images could get distorted when rendering with cameras of different resolutions.
- [Memory] Fixed an issue where editing a decal with raytracing on would consume GPU and not release it after the edit.
- [Crash] Fixed a crash when converting parametric objects to standard objects and then using undo/redo.
- [Crash] Fixed a crash when using the revert to save command and then using undo/redo.
- [CC Libraries] Fixed an issue where images from CC Libraries didn’t refresh or update after being edited.
- [Cameras] Fixed a bug where the depth of field setting sometimes could not be edited.
- [Publish] Fixed an issue where the default name for publishing scenes was not using the current document name.
- [UI] Fixed an issue where drawing with a shape tool could sometimes disable the ability to switch to render mode.
How to Download and Install Adobe Substance 3D Stager into macOS X:
- First, download the Adobe Substance 3D Stager from the link below.
- After downloading Adobe Substance 3D Stager, please double-click on the dmg file.
- Now install the setup on your Mac.
- Now your software is ready for use.
- Start the Adobe Substance 3D Stager and start downloading Adobe Substance 3D Stager.